COVID UPDATE: All rentals are currently on hold.
We provide flexible, affordable, hourly space rentals for private and public events to support our mission of creating connected community. We have several rooms available that range in rate from $5 to $150 per hour and in capacity from 8 to 1000 people. We welcome a wide variety of events, including but not limited to:
- The Arts
- Celebrations and Gatherings
- Anniversaries, Weddings, and Memorials
- Professional Groups
- Healing and Movement
- Spiritual Practices
- Recovery and Wellness
- WiFi: Always included
- Tables and Chairs: Always included (Quantity depends on availability)
- Portable Projector: $10/hr (Depends on availability)
- Portable Flat Screen Monitor 48”: $10/hr (Depends on availability)
- Portable Sound System: $15/hr (Depends on availability)
- Sanctuary Sound System/Overhead Projector: $75/event (Up to 4 hours; Depends on Availability)
- You are responsible for your own set-up and clean-up. Rooms must be restored as they were.
- We give a complimentary 15 minutes on both ends of your reservation for set-up and clean-up. If you need more time for set-up and clean-up, you must include that in your reservation. (For example, if you’re event is just one hour, but you need a half hour to set-up and a half hour to clean-up, then your total rental time will be for 2 hours.)
- Larger events, or events with food, will require an automatic Cleaning Fee between $50 and $100 (for bathrooms, carpet, furniture, etc.), along with an additional Cleaning Deposit, also between $50 and $100, which is fully refundable if the agreed upon items are fully cleaned by you (cleaning the kitchen, for example).
- 10% discount for non-profits
- For events that are after our normal operating hours, we must first make sure that one of our Building Hosts are available before we can schedule your event. A Building Host is needed to unlock and lock the building, as well as answer questions about how the building works. There is a Building Host fee of $15/hour.