We provide flexible, affordable, hourly space rentals for private and public events to support our mission of creating connected community. We have several rooms available that range in rate from $5 to $150 per hour and in capacity from 8 to 1000 people. We welcome a wide variety of events, including but not limited to:
- The Arts
- Celebrations and Gatherings
- Anniversaries, Weddings, and Memorials
- Professional Groups
- Healing and Movement
- Spiritual Practices
- Recovery and Wellness
- WiFi: Always included
- Tables and Chairs: Always included (Quantity depends on availability)
- Portable Projector: $10/hr (Depends on availability)
- Portable Flat Screen Monitor 48”: $10/hr (Depends on availability)
- Portable Sound System: $15/hr (Depends on availability)
- Sanctuary Sound System/Overhead Projector: $75/event (Up to 4 hours; Depends on Availability)
- You are responsible for your own set-up and clean-up. Rooms must be restored as they were.
- We give a complimentary 15 minutes on both ends of your reservation for set-up and clean-up. If you need more time for set-up and clean-up, you must include that in your reservation. (For example, if you’re event is just one hour, but you need a half hour to set-up and a half hour to clean-up, then your total rental time will be for 2 hours.)
- Larger events, or events with food, will require an automatic Cleaning Fee between $50 and $100 (for bathrooms, carpet, furniture, etc.), along with an additional Cleaning Deposit, also between $50 and $100, which is fully refundable if the agreed upon items are fully cleaned by you (cleaning the kitchen, for example).
- 10% discount for non-profits
- For events that are after our normal operating hours, we must first make sure that one of our Building Hosts are available before we can schedule your event. A Building Host is needed to unlock and lock the building, as well as answer questions about how the building works. There is a Building Host fee of $15/hour.